Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bending over backwards

Got some good news today on a concern that's had me pre-occupied for a couple of weeks lately... I'm pretty sure the storm has passed. Been keeping busy nevertheless, doing a little shooting and trying to do more editing, and some other stuff. In the midst of a stretch where I'll have a lot more shoots. Going to meet lots of new people, and hopefully make some cool images. After this stretch, I gotta slow down.

These are Danaid, bending over backwards for the great shot... she never fails to impress me.

By the way, the book is still available, and I never did get around to raising the price.

And last time I checked, the blog's "comments" feature still works...

4 comments:

Gary M Photo said...

Hey, I guess it DOES still work. Please leave your comment here, just so I know folks are still reading.

That goes for you lurkers, too.

Anonymous said...

love the pics

Anonymous said...

*Salutes*

Lurker #1, present and accounted for, sir.

I check here every day to see what new things you have posted. Keep up the good work.

Jeff

huck said...

I may not be on time, but I'm always on. Keep up the great work, I love it.