Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another show...

Kidtee Hello had another of her monthly art shows at the Oregon Express in Dayton last night, and I was invited back. Although the crowd this month (both artists and attendees) was smaller than last month, I met a few interesting people, and a couple friends stopped by to check things out. Sold three more prints to the collector I mentioned a while back, and got to talk with a few of the photographers there. The next one is scheduled for December 18, so might be a good crowd of last-minute gift shoppers, or might be a lousy crowd due to people's other holiday obligations. I should be able to attend and have at least a few new prints available. Let me know if you think you can make it out!

Here's Sarah in the freight elevator across from my studio... this shot goes back to my first shoot with her months ago, but I finally got around to making prints for the show last night. This was one of the ones that sold.

No comments: