Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just an opportunity to say that I am very thankful for the opportunities and experiences of the past year or so, the chance to work with so many varied and wonderful subjects, and to meet so many interesting new people. I'm thankful that a certain number of you stop by and visit this blog on a regular basis... although would it kill you to leave a comment now and then? I'm thankful that my work has been included in a couple art shows and is starting to get some attention. I'm thankful to my family, friends, and especially Andi for all the concern and support during my recent surgical adventure. I'm thankful to live where I live, have what I have, and sometimes I even manage to be thankful for being who I am. I'll keep working on that one.

I hope you all have a weekend to be thankful for, and take some time to count your blessings. And here's a little Thanksgiving treat, courtesy of Susie Bright's Journal. And here's another little treat... Sativa, photographed in the studio on a night when it was hot enough to roast a turkey. (On edit... replaced the shot with another of Sativa, since I needed to repeat it in a later entry.)

1 comment:

|ris said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And I should comment more often, because I do think you keep an interesting blog - balanced and sensible! I still love the images we did, and look forward to next time!