Monday, December 25, 2006

Last Christmas...

Remembering that last year on Christmas, my favorite present was that I got to do my first real shoot with Sarah. She was going to be passing through on her way from Detroit to Florida after spending the earlier part of the day with her family. So we arranged to meet for a quick shoot that evening down in Cincinnati. The shot with the white sheet has been one of the most popular on my OMP, although the white shot with the blur is one of my favorites, probably one of the best images I've shot with the LensBaby. I've worked with Sarah a number of times since, but she's recently moved down south, so there won't be as many opportunities. Unless I plan myself a little roadtrip. :) Thanks Sarah!

As a little bonus, download a beautiful version of "Christmas Time is Here" by The Silent League.

1 comment:

dfklldoind said...

Nice lensbaby shot there as well...

good job gary

bt