Friday, December 15, 2006

Tough Teddie


Here are a couple more from my most recent shoot with Teddie. While I don't often have this problem, one thing photographers do tend to gripe about are models being no-shows, or canceling at the last minute for the slightest reason. But I should give Teddie credit for just the opposite. The morning of our scheduled shoot, she was a passenger in an auto accident. Not just a sideswipe or fender bender, but enough to set off airbags, and leave a couple pretty serious bruises where the seat belt held her back and her knee hit the dashboard, along with a few other minor bumps and bruises. But she didn't cancel the shoot. We didn't have any concealer on hand though, so the bruises are pretty evident in some shots. I took them out of a few, left them in on others (like the top shot above). Thanks Teddie for being such a trooper!

On edit: If the "no show" problem happens to guys with the status of Don and Dave, I won't take it so hard next time it happens to me.

No comments: