Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bewitched by Sabrina

Oops... mentioned these on the MySpace blog, but got sidetracked before I could post 'em, so here's a double helping of Sabrina, also from the "House of Nightmares" group shoot. She and I were two of the "non-goth" misfits in the mix that day. Sabrina and I have been talking about working together forever, but just never seemed to make it happen before, so it was good to finally meet her and see what she can do. She was a lot of fun to work with, and really knows how to pose... I was quite impressed. Hope you are, too.

Someone asked if the term "House of Nightmares" is my characterization of a bad day's shooting. No, that was the official name of the event, held in a building with an actual operating "haunted house" set-up sprawling throughout the first floor. I kind of steered clear of those props, partly because they seemed like they could be easily damaged, and just not too much of it caught my eye, especially with very limited lighting options. But we also had the run of the rest of the building, which included two basements and three upstairs floors, all largely empty. It offered a lot of visual opportunities, but with those usually come the challenges. An interesting day's shooting, to be sure.

2 comments:

Dave Levingston said...

Yep, Sabrina rocks. Now if I could just get her to actually set up another shoot with me...

|ris said...

wow - these are awesome. Some of the nicest Sabrina images I've seen!