Monday, August 06, 2007

Mandy Doll



A few from the "House of Nightmares" Group Shoot a couple weeks ago. Not sure how I missed this room the rest of the day, but Mandy and I discovered it very late in the afternoon, so we got some cool light from the high windows. Just a huge open room with a freight elevator in the middle and a bunch of junk piled to one side. I love finding this kind of open expanse without a lot of other clutter, but they're pretty rare. Along one edge, there was a spot where someone tried sweeping the floor for the shoot, but they quickly gave up when they determined the dust/dirt to be about 1/8-inch thick. Think Agean Stables.

Mandy was great to work with -- even though it was just an abbreviated session at the end of a long, hot day, she had a creative attitude and isn't nearly so stern as these shots make her appear. ;) Her look and outfit were just perfect for the high contrast of the setting, and I'm really pleased with what we got. Probably post more from the day's shooting during the week as the spirit moves me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics!